My blog

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Break up sEX

This is the last time we share our personal space
So i gently rub your face
look you in you the eye
And whisper, Good bye
Then I say, I shouldn't do this
But I give you one last kiss
Who knew this would lead to left over Passion?
This wasn't suppose to happen
This is the last time we will have sex in this bed
My last invite to go between your legs
The last time you'll give me head
if this is it, lets do it everywhere
Lets start with me lifting you up in the air
but before that, let me throw you on the dresser
and let me undress ya
then lets go in the kitchen
where im batting and your throwing at me like your pitching
Lets go in all day
I wanna hit that spot like a triple shot of Jose
And after this we can take a shower
And share our last hour
Holding each other
like when we was lovers
We kiss one last time and our hearts stop
I close my eyes tightly so a tear won't drop
This is the end
yesterday you was my girl
Now we are just friends

No comments: