My blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Case Of the Ex

This is my first time seeing her since the break up
I left her when I was old enough to be in LOVE
I left her for college and my dreams
I wanted to see something
Try new things
She was all I knew
It was time we grew apart
As I change, so did she
She looks better then I remember
The hardest part about seeing her, is to see her with someone else
Just the other night, I saw her in Wales video, and it bothered me
I thought those feelings were going
I thought I wouldn't want to come back
But I can't still feel this wayOr can I?
I still love her for:
Her culture, her influences, her swagger, and her personality
And the fact She likes to wear bright colors
She's the type chick that can be snobbish, ghetto, party girl, or laid back
It depends what side u come across.
I perferred the snobbish side, so I call her my uptown girl.
I used to love the way she could wear nike boots and northface during the day
But at night she wear a dress and heels
She introduce me to go-go
She put mumbo sauce on my wings
I used to go downtown on her using the subway
This girl got me into poetry
She will forever be apart of me
There is no place I would rather be
Then with my ex love, the DMV
.

No comments: