My blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No Ordinary Love

I'm not heartless, because I'm not the tin man.
What I am is careful
Because there is certain type of love I want
And I'm willing to wait a life time for.
The love I want is:
When u saw her u went back to ur school crush days, where u can't put together a sentence to say how u feel
But the look in ur eyes, says it all.
The love I want:
When u have kiss each other a thousand times, u still feel that nervousness and magic like the first kiss.
The love I want:
You and I love each other for our greatest features and love each other for our worst flaws.
Because I like to bite my nails and look scruffy somedays.
The love I want:
The first time I tell you love you, I ment you!
Not a part but of u but everything that comes with you. Yes, that means even those annoying relatives.
The love I want:
We challenge each other think, read, and to enjoy life journeys.
The love I want:
When we argue, and I'm wrong. That later that day I come back and sing ur favorite song to apologize and kiss you on the forehead.
The love I want:
I'm not putting my heart on the line, we just made an even exchange.
The love I speak of:
When I wake up in the morning, u got on ayourhair wrap, eye boogers, and morning breathe.
I will still give a kiss, give that look I spoke of at the beginning of the poem, and thank god everyday, that u are here with me.
This love is.........
No ordinary love.
Its tailor made for my heart and the lady for me.

No comments: