My blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My life is a Movie: Opening scene

Hello world! the opening scene to my summer goes like this: The cool nerd made his way back to the states, my mans Matt G(www.thetriumviroot.com) and Sam Ace graduated, and I finally get my truck fix. Which leads to my adventure, me and my homie Nu Kid drove up from Greensboro to Maryland, well my car died twice! Once in the middle of nowhere where we were strained for hours in the dark country, and the 2nd time out in NOVA, so we miss Matt G cook out. SMH. But even a lost can turn into a win, the next day we chilled with some friends at I hop which was cool. Then later I went to Barnes & Noble which was a cool outing. Then that monday made that drive from MD-NC and then NC-VA for my internship. Scene 1 Act II: now I'm back VA this summer, new residentence, same company, new position, new building, and new job mentor. Yes, if u read my blog last summer, you read about the 50 year old virgin. Well, this summer I got a mentor I'll call Yoda. He's cool. But VA is boring as of now, but Saturday was cool, some friends came down and we hit the beach. Well this is Scene 1, well see how my summer goes.

No comments: