My blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

Say hello, to the Nice guy

I'm in a race
Where being an asshole keeps me in first place
Don't get me wrong
I still show some class
Always as much as I can be an ass
I do this because I know if I was a nice guy, I would be dead last
So I do all I can in to stay ahead in this race
I take risk, cuz I know nice guys play it safe
I'm a runner
A nice guy is a chaser
U can follow me
The nice guy will chase ya
I'm looking for a one stand
A nice guy is looking to hold ur hand
I don't even wanna be ur man
One day he hopes bless u with a wedding band
He showers u with compliments
I say things that breaks down ur confidence
The nicer u are the worst
As long as I'm a jerk, I stay in first
He likes to take it slow, I'm on my rick bobby shit- "I like going real fast".
Plus if ur not first ur last.
So to remain ahead, I'll keep treatin u like shit
And u'll continue to love it.
I will forever be confuse
When it comes to women, the bad guy wins and the nice guy will forever lose!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I like it but sheesh lol...It's real talk though...I know I'm random...haven't been here in a while lol