My blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Reality Check

Ok, I got an summer internship, it's cool but I share office space with the 50 year old virgin. My man makes 90k a year, no kids, no girl, and he lives with his parents!!! At one point his parents moved to NC thinking he was going to move on his own. NO! He moved with them and drove to work in VA everyday. I ask him y don't he have any kids? "He said no woman wants him". No grown man with a career should ever say those words. I'm at against marriage but after that, I had a REALity check...................

1 comment:

EgyptBBeauty said...

great story by the way
this blog thing is coooool!
cool beans and rice on the summer intership! i like to look at life as such a manner that everybody has there path for you to make positive judgemetns on, and posibbly alter your route, really it would just be a waste of time breathing words of somehting you have no control over. everything thats normal in the is supposed common life isnt in reality normal for others(evrybody eles), as a result some hurt each other by being different, not intentionally but subconciuosy..i love that word..funny. im not too much for marriage either..just because it suggested by the bible and that is a very questionable book , i plan to live my life by my lesson, anywho stay postive, until next time...=)))))))))