My blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Growth


Those that know me very well or from a distance can honestly say they have seen me real grow up lately, upon entering this school year, I did a self evaluation on things I want to improve on and most of those things were social improvements. I still need some work but I have came along way, I don't say smart ass comments as much and have a better choice of words for situations now, I admit I still joke around a lot, but I have never been a dry person so, I don't think that will change much but people are finally seeing there is a lot to me then what I lead people on about me. They also recognize the potential that I have, and recognize it's time for to apply myself more than ever, that's why I have cut certain things off that can be a potential distraction. I have also made the decision to be celibate for a while. I was once challenge last year that if I didn't pursue the opposite sex for a year, I would be more productive, at first I thought what's life without sex? I'm a college man, that would be foolishness, but I do see how affective I am without it. I'm also trying to be more forgiving and honest. But like a plant, I will continue to weather the storm of life, and grow from the light of knowledge. For those around me, you are now witnessing the growth!

No comments: