My blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

Vacation: from writing

So, since the school year has started, I have been busy like crazy, which resulted in me taking a vacation from writing, it wasn't by choice but I just had so much to do, so a couple of weeks ago, I was ask to write a poem for the Miss AKA coronation, which was an honor and brought my out of my slump, so I will like to present my first poem in the pass 2 and the half months, its title SHE IS:

She is......................
A daughter
A sister
A leader
A uplifting spirit
A server of the people
She is .....
A fighter
A protector
A provider
A person that is humble
A lady
She is.....
A women that doesn't fear or worry because she puts god first
She is .....
Strong willed, filled with love, wrapped with class, marinated in beauty, baked in the oven of intellect, rosted to make perfectionS
he is Kacey Alexandra Holland
She is A queen

No comments: