My blog

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Breaking Away


So, today I was talking to a friend of mines, I was reading her blog, and she is talking about how she is changing, so I posted a question that lead to a phone discussion, then it hit me that maybe I've change, anyone that knows me well, I love my Bowie crew, we weathered the storms, and adopted to the seasons. But Now that I'm doing this internship, I've gotten distance with them, for once I'm solo. But I don't know how to feel about that, I'm not around am I even a part of the puzzle still? Hav e I forgot who I am? Am I breaking away? I wonder how they feel?

1 comment:

Almond D. said...

I think its more important for you to realize your evolution as a person. Change often comes and makes us uncomfortable, but thats what its supposed to do, or else we couldnt call it change. Simply put: What should never change is your CHARACTER, and thusly the very Essence of who who are will be shaped around that which is vital to your existence as a man... but thats just my thoughts on it...

keep up the good changes...