My blog

Monday, July 14, 2008

A Chapter Out of My Life: A moment I would like to forget

Ima keep it real I’m a man
In my life time I have had a one night stand
Let me take on a trip down memory lane
I can’t remember
I met here in the club one night
Black dress on tight
Liquor had me feeling right
We start to dance
It was something special about this girl because I felt it in my pants
She starts to slow grind
There’s only one thing on my mind
Looking at watch it’s about that time
Time to depart
I whisper in her ear, “Let’s leave sweetheart”
While driving to her apartment
We start talking; I realize she needs to pop a mint
Anyways, we get back tom her spot
I can’t wait for those clothes to drop
She puts on 12 play
We are about to start with foreplay
We start kissing
Kissing lead to the stripping
Next thing you know the CD is skipping
OMG
She stops to turn off the CD
Her body was shape like an hour glass
Ima show something different, I’m what you would call a sexual Outkast
I sat her on top
Of the Speakerboxxx
And showed her some Love Below
I stop because she scratched the shit out of me with her big toe
A quick intermission, I had to get a band aid out of the car
Shit, I still have the scar
She wanted to make it up and do me a nice favor
As she went down, she said nut is her favorite flavor
I’m thinking she’s nasty as shit
But I can’t fake, I kind of liked it
She’s giving me head, but her teeth keep scrapping my dick
Plus she kept making these annoying noises from gagging on it
She was horrendous
Her learning privileges are suspended
Now I’m with the next problem
I don’t have a condom
I ask do she have some?
She hands me one
She attempts to kiss me
I say, “You just gave me head, so kissing me is like history”
I’d rather it not repeat itself
Plus me getting pre cum in my mouth isn’t good for my health
She tells me not to put it all in
I ask “come again?”
She’s afraid it’s going to hurt
So how is this going to work?
I start with slow and soft strokes
Next thing you know, the condom broke
I ask you got another
So, I put on another rubber
Bend her over, on top of the covers
And hit it like how I wanna
I was hitting it like I’m a smoker and she’s my marijuana
She was cursing and being all loud
I couldn’t be more proud
She got hers a couple of times
Stop me before I could get mines
She couldn’t keep taking it
Damn, I almost made it
I’m bout to go
Trying to find my clothes
I tell her, “Damn, you got it real wet.”
To dark to see, she tells me, “Turning on the lights will be a big regret.”
I turn on the light, blood is everywhere!
Including my pubic hair
She was on her period
I think to myself, can’t be serious
I’m so upset
I grab my clothes and jet
A part of my life I like to forget
I’m scarred forever
From the worst sex ever!





1 comment:

Shannon said...

LMAO! I'm so sorry...if that really happened to you lol.