My blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

In this state of Mind: Mind State Sequel


In this state of mind
My thoughts get jammed together like NYC traffic
But can the metro to my good, bad, and ugly thoughts.
But they are all some how connected
Or can go shopping for ideas on Rodeo Dr.
Everything is free as long as u don’t pay anyone else any mind
I would take to the city where love was built but it got bombed like Oklahoma City
And is going through a rebuilding phase, like New Orleans after Katrina.
But you can vacay in infatuation city were my thoughts head to South Beach.
But I would rather my imagination flow up like the Mississippi River
In my state trust is credit
With that St. Louis mentality you can “Show Me”
Better than you can tell me.
But let me take you to the chicken and waffles
And serve the states most famous dish
Food for thought.

No comments: