My blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Maybe I Was Wrong...........

OK, those that ever read my post
Reality Check, so when I was a little rough on the "50 Year Old Virgin", I
thought I wouldn't have anything to talk about that's not work related. Who
would've thought this weird lonely man would be a musical
genius? I'm Truly amazed, this man has a
library of CDs from every range of music, from Thw Who to A Tribe Called Quest. He has it
all! and actually got me to open my mind and listen to Jimi Hendrix album
and the Funkadelics. I guess the old qoute "You can't judge a book by it's cover " was right! I am truly amaze that I am learning something from him that's not work related. Well world as I open my mind to this music, I will expose you as well
be sure to check out
Little Wing and Maggot Brain
! Enjoy!

No comments: