My blog

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Jungle Fever




I used to love h.e.r.
But then she posed half naked on magazine covers
And started having multiple lovers
So I left her
Cause Jay said when a good girl goes bad, she’s gone forever.
Who would’ve thought she would change faster than North Carolina weather
So, anyways
One day
I was out, saw this white chick and hoped she “Walk this Way”
And she did, it was just my luck
I walk up and say what’s up
She said nothing much
Then we connected instantly
She was fresh with her t-shirt reading AC/DC
She notice I had on SB’s but I’m not skater
I told her do me a favor
Give me your number so we can get up later
I called her; we started talking about past relationships
She told the dude she was with
The had a Fall Out Boy
He brought pain and stole all her joy
She describe as the devil without horns
As a Freak On a Leash, like Korn
We she dumped him, she was happy but he cried
And let him know it’s Too Late to Apologize.
She told me to come over her place, she lives uptown
Crazy, my ex lives 3 Doors Down
She invited me, and lit up some Purple Haze
Smoke some with her got raised
Her crib reminded me of Electric Lady Land
I was warned about girls like her by Lenny Kravitz
But I didn’t care, because I had to have it
We start to KISS
She had those Rolling Stone lips
Interracial sex, I call it Californication
I’m a Gym Class Hero, I passed her physical examination
I did more then made her cum
I did it to her until she felt Numb
You all might be mad at me in the black world
But viva la white girl.
She might not be able to dance
But she gives me good Chemical Romance
She wears short skirts and knee high socks and is out of control
The girl I’m talking about is Rock-n-Roll

4 comments:

lipstank said...

=]

BMUnanimous said...

Gotta do one about all genres of music next man.

Dead Man Writing said...

I will, that one will be called girls, girls, girls!

EgyptBBeauty said...

i loved it,I LOVE IT!and still will love it! great

oh yea what did the rolling stones mean? her lips were rolling stones? like tongue and lips and teeth basically whole mouth french kiss?